The perfect fall comfort food dish with New Mexico green chile.
1 Cooked chicken breast, sliced
1 Serving of your favorite pasta
1/2 Cup heavy cream
1/4 Cup white wine
1/4 Cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/4 Cup chopped New Mexico green chile
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
1 Tablespoon herbes de provence
1 Pat butter
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and drop pasta in to cook. Pasta should be al dente.
- Take a medium sauté pan and heat with a pat of butter until butter is melted.
- Add garlic and sauté until garlic is golden brown.
- Add sliced chicken stir.
- Pour in white wine to deglaze the pan, about half the wine should cook away.
- Add your cooked, drained pasta, green chile, herbs, parmesan cheese and heavy cream. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.