If you’re like many of us you’ve been glued to the last few episodes of Breaking Bad and can’t really imagine life after the series finale September 29. Though the show is about to come to an end there are still many ways to get your BaD fix when you visit Albuquerque.
- Start your trip with A “BaD” Albuquerque Adventure package at any of the Heritage Hotels & Resorts properties in Albuquerque.
These packages include one or more nights deluxe accommodations at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town or Nativo Lodge, two “Breaking Bad” themed drinks at the hotel bars, “Breaking Bad” themed items from local vendors and a Local Treasures card offering exclusive discounts at the best local restaurants, shops and attractions.
- Take your “Breaking Bad” experience to the next level with the ABQ Trolley Co. BaD Tour, showcasing various Breaking Bad Filming locations around the city including Walter White’s house & condo, Jesse Pinkman’s house & duplex, Gus’s house, The Car Wash, a stop at Twister’s Grill otherwise known as, ‘Los Pollos Hermanos’ and more. The tour tickets sell out fast so book yours right away: http://www.abqtrolley.com/index.php/2013BaDTourDates-PartII
- The self-guided Touring BaD App lets you explore the BaD city of Albuquerque with your phone as the guide.
- Want to get your own candy meth or other Breaking Bad themed candy? Visit the Candy Lady in Old Town.
- You can take your favorite show to the bath too, with Great Face and Body’s “Bathing BaD” bath salts. Want to learn to cook your own? They have a BaD cooking class for that too!
- Can’t make it to Albuquerque right away? There’s always Pinterest!
The ABQ Trolley Co. is a valued Heritage Hotels & Resorts Local Treasures partner. Heritage Hotels & Resorts guests staying at all Albuquerque and Santa Fe properties receive a complimentary Local Treasures card offering exclusive discounts at the best local restaurants, shops and attractions.