The passing of Memorial Day weekend signifies, for many people, the beginning of summer, also known as pool season. So in effort to celebrate the start of “poolside with sunscreen and a margarita” season, we’re sharing a list of the Top 5 Hotel Pools to Visit in New Mexico this summer to tempt you to start planning a few days at your favorite aquatic destination.
1. Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces provides the ultimate desert oasis backdrop for a crystal blue resort-style pool. Surrounded by towering palm trees, scenic views of the Mesilla Valley and a vibrant social scene, Hotel Encanto is the perfect intimate oasis for any summer getaway.
Thirsty? Try a delicious and creative poolside drink like a a Jalapeño Cucumber Margarita from Azul Ultra Lounge. The jalapeños and cucumbers offer a unique, cool, and refreshing twist on the classic margarita.
Read more or book: Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces
2. Eldorado Hotel & Spa features a rooftop deck, where you can enjoy spectacular views of downtown Santa Fe. After your day by the pool, indulge in a multitude of pampering services at hotel – from the premier Nidah Spa to the delectable bites served at AGAVE Lounge and the Old House Restaurant.
Read more or book: Eldorado Hotel & Spa
3. Make the pool at the Lodge at Santa Fe your daytime escape. It’s an ideal setting for guests looking to relax under the New Mexico sun. If you get hungry or a little parched, sip and savor the distinct flavors of the southwest at Garduño’s of Mexico Restaurant, located inside the hotel.
Read more or book: Lodge at Santa Fe
4. Step outside, and soak in the Albuquerque sun from Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town‘s pool. With unrivaled service, premium hotel amenities and manicured landscapes, you’ll take away so much more from your summer getaway than just a tan.
Read more or book: Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
5. Laze the day away on any one of Nativo Lodge‘s lounge chairs, or splash around with friends in the indoor/outdoor pool. The hotel’s modern amenities, custom Native American Artist Guest Rooms and restaurant and bar are just enough to keep you onsite during your stay.
Read more or book: Nativo Lodge
Where will travel take you this summer? Why not make a splash and cool off with Heritage at one of our hotel pools.